P&C Advisor - Hawthorn East
Job Type: Full time
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the team
People and Culture is dedicated to creating an engaged and empowered workplace. One that’s strong, diverse and where our team members have exciting career pathways to choose from. We do it by making people’s lives easier through better experiences, useful tools, and by providing ongoing opportunities to learn and grow.
About the role
The “People and Culture” (P&C) Direct Operations team is responsible for the delivery of common, repeatable, and transactional P&C activity which has enterprise-wide reach and is aligned to our functional or corporate strategy.
As the P&C Advisor you will be part of a team responsible for the execution of a range of P&C cyclical activities and supporting line managers across the business. As the first point of contact within a centralised model, P&C Advisors ensure the timely, accurate and consistent resolution of day-to-day operational activities including a heavy focus on SalesForce and Success Factors requests. You will also collaborate with and support different P&C functional units across the business in the delivery of the strategic people plans.
- Support the delivery of cyclical activities, including performance and remuneration review, talent management and engagement
- Provide HR policy and procedural advice to line managers, ensuring P&C transactional / administrative activities are managed within legislative requirements and Coles Group policies and practices
- Ensure HR processes and policies are robustly applied in a way that ensures business objectives are met and respect and care for team members maintained
- Participate in projects that are aligned to the People & Culture “great place to work” strategy
- Identifying opportunities to drive continuous improvement across the P&C operating model to best support our leaders and our team members
About you and your skills
- Tertiary qualified or demonstrated strong performance in a People and Culture related role (working within a centralised P&C model is not essential however advantageous)
- Sound knowledge, skill, and experience of general HR/P&C practices and Australian human resources framework
- Proven interpersonal and organisational skills, with an ability to manage multiple tasks and to work under pressure to deadlines
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office – Power Point, Excel, and Microsoft Teams
- Ability to work independently within a fast paced, operational organisation covering multiple entities
*This role is flexible on location
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 73439
Employment Type: Full time