Liquorland - Store Manager - Glenroy
Job Type: Full time
From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you’ll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you’re in a distribution centre, a bakery, in-store or on the road, you’re an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
About the role
As part of Coles Group, Liquorland is your local convenience liquor store. We make shopping for great beverages easy with a great range of local and imported brands. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
As a Store Manager, you’ll have a real passion for store presentation, developing your team and most importantly, exceptional customer experiences. You’ll lead your team through effective coaching and support to ensure ongoing business development and growth.
About you and your skills
- To ensure a safe and welcoming environment for customers and your team
- To deliver business objectives, key performance indicators, drive sales and growth
- To be responsible for the store’s inventory and ensure store presentation standards are always met
- To effectively manage administration of your store from payroll through to stock ordering
- An accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate
- You may be required to undergo a Police Check if successful in the recruitment process, a cost that you’ll be responsible for upfront but will be reimbursed upon successful placement
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 73600
Employment Type: Full time