Senior Project Manager
Job Type: Full time
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the team
Commercial is a large but close-knit group. We bring diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience to every Business Unit at Coles Supermarkets, Liquor and Express. We pride ourselves on the partnerships that we build, new ideas we develop and how passionately we work on convenient, healthy solutions for our customers.
About the role
As our Senior Project Manager, you will work closely and report into the Head of Business Unit Integration. This role will see you lead development and delivery of programs to support the overall Coles Commercial Strategy as well as provide guidance and leadership for major transformational projects within the team.
- Lead multiple, concurrent projects to completion, supporting the strategy development and ensuring its alignment to Corporate Plan and overall, in year strategy
- Develop individual project and program plans complete with budgetary information and resource needs
- Manage post implementation evaluation of project development to foster continuous improvement
- Embed compliance requirements into business planning and practices
- Establish and maintain effective governance practices across areas of responsibility
About you and your skills
This role will see you have genuine impact and focus across the merchandize and commercial team portfolio and will leverage your proven experience and skills and include the following:
- Project Management accreditation (Prince, PMBOK, Agile).
- Experience with designing and embedding strategic plans on complex projects
- Ability to synthesise multiple inputs to derive insights and articulate these succinctly in various communications medium (e.g., PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and motivational skills to lead up, across and down multiple work streams
- Demonstrated team leadership and development skills
- Proven experience in demonstrated change management
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft office
- Understanding of the retail industry with the ability to navigate a complex, dynamic organisation, with strong influencing and stakeholder management skills
Please note that applications will close on Sunday 11th December
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 72919
Employment Type: Full time