Range and Operations Support Manager
Job Type: Full time
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the team
Commercial is a large but close-knit group. We bring diversity of thought, backgrounds and experience to every Business Unit at Coles Supermarkets, Liquor and Express. We pride ourselves on the partnerships that we build, new ideas we develop and how passionately we work on convenient, healthy solutions for our customers.
About the role
In this new role as our Range and Supply Chain Support Manager, you will manage, mentor and coach a small team and focus on the development, management, and execution of the change management plan for the Customer Fulfillment Centre (CFC) range.
You will be responsible for the leadership of CFC non-conformance remediation in partnership with the varied business units.
- Support the team to effectively manage product flow, including minimising overstocks and improving availability to ensure a great customer offer
- Partner with suppliers to deliver product to support the demand plan in the most efficient and synchronised manager with a goal of reducing COGs and improving value for our customers
- Manage and maintain the promotional grid and compilation of the online offers
- Conduct structured reviews of the end-to-end supply chain in line with the strategic focus provided by the target’s suppliers and CFC visits
About you and your skills
This leadership role will see you partner with varied internal and external stakeholders and enable you to have genuine impact as part of a new way of working here at Coles as we support the landing of our dedicated OCADO program next year.
You'll also need:
- Proven merchandise experience and knowledge of processes and systems
- Demonstrated stakeholder and supplier management
- Leadership experience to effectively manage a team and champion team objectives
- Understanding of how to set up product in a retail environment
- Outstanding influencing, negotiation, and developed stakeholder management skills
- A dynamic style, to operate in a fast paced, customer-driven retail environment
Please note that applications will close on the 11th December.
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 72918
Employment Type: Full time