Senior Analytics Specialist
Location: Hawthorn East
Job Type: Full time
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the team
Coles Financial Services is building the future of financial services for Australians . Our team is proactive, passionate and future-focused. And we’re backed by some of the industry’s biggest names. Together, we provide leading insurance, payments, credit card and lending solutions for our customers.
We have a newly created opportunity for a Senior Analytics Specialist within our CFS Payments team, where you’ll have the opportunity to work with our state of the art, cloud-based tech stack including Azure and Snowflake along with other cloud tools such as DevOps, JIRA, Confluence and Power BI.
About the role
As an analytics business partner for the Flypay product, you will be considered a senior member of the wider financial services team and an expert on data, insights, and reporting. This role will see you build strong relationships with varied stakeholders to understand business priorities and proactively recommend solutions using insights from customer behaviour and data.
- Create and manage a suite of reports that will provide adequate insight into the key performance metrics of the product and value proposition ensuring they are delivered on time with the highest level of quality
- Develop dashboards and visual analytics to provide insight and self-service analytics
- Be a key advisor on campaign strategy and customer behaviour
- Create customer acquisition & lifecycle campaigns end to end, including target list creation, measure and report on campaign performance, and feed learnings into future campaign strategy
About you and your skills
You will have extensive experience in analytics and a demonstrated track record in business insights / intelligence and marketing analytics within a large complex organisation.
You’ll also have:
- Experience Scripting and building formatted reports with visualisations in BI tools
- Demonstrated practical experience in clearly understanding and articulating commercial benefits of business initiatives.
- Hands on experience with Data models, documentation, agile methodology and experience with DevOps preferred
- Experience analysing large datasets including data extraction and data mining
- Highly collaborative with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 72800
Employment Type: Full time