Site Manager - Richmond
Job Type: Full time
From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you’ll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you’re in a distribution centre, a bakery, in-store or on the road, you’re an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
About the role
With over 700 stores across the country, Coles Express is one of Australia’s leading fuel and convenience retailers. Whether it’s filling up the car, grabbing food to go, or topping up essential groceries, we’re there when you need us. We’re also growing every day, so it’s an exciting time to join us.
As Site Manager, you’ll have full accountability for your site, ensuring a safety focus is at the forefront. You’ll be responsible for developing your team to maximise business growth and drive a consistent customer experience.
About you and your skills
- Ability to work varied site trading hours, including weeknights and weekends
- To nurture a culture of development and opportunities driven by our values and behaviours
- To work towards targets that include fuel volume, shop sales, safety, mystery shop scores based on service, standards and customer priority with a focus on ongoing business improvement and growth
- To undertake merchandising and rotation of stock, so that site presentation standards are met
- To be a leader that looks ahead, energises their team and delivers with pride always keeping safety and the customer front of mind
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 73885
Employment Type: Full time