Coles Supermarkets - Leadership Opportunities - Perth Area
Location: Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
Ready for a new challenge?
In a company as invested in its future leaders as we are, there’s always support for you to learn, grow and move. A role in Retail Leadership means the chance to apply and build your skills in new ways, tackling work unique to a business with a footprint like ours. If you’re keen to take the next step in your career here, now’s the time!
About the role
Due to internal promotions and increasing opportunities, we are recruiting for Assistant Store Managers to enhance our Store Manager talent pipeline.
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have accountability for the day-to-day running of your Store. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is exceptionally presented, welcoming and engaging for our customers, team members and community.
We are seeking experienced Assistant Store Managers for multiple stores in Western Australia.
Good things you need
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced customer facing environment
- Direct leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- To maintain excellent store standards including monitoring stock, rotation routines, wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- To always look to simplify processes and adhere to strict audit, food safety and compliance standards
- To drive a one team culture which celebrates success and puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
- To delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
If this role sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, start by having a chat with your line manager (you’ll need their endorsement). From there, it’s easy —just submit your application!
If it’s not for you, but sounds like one for someone you know, share it with them, and you may be eligible for a $1,500 referral bonus.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers, so you’ll need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose and evidence your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application. Thanks for understanding.
Job ID: 56909
Employment Type: Full time