Nightfill Manager - Firle
Job Type: Full time
Ready for a new challenge?
In a company as invested in its future leaders as we are, there’s always support for you to learn, grow and move. A role in Retail Leadership means the chance to apply and build your skills in new ways, tackling work unique to a business with a footprint like ours. If you’re keen to take the next step in your career here, now’s the time!
About the role
You’ll have full accountability for the running of the night-fill department ensuring deadlines are met, our shelves are fully stocked and exceptional store presentation is maintained during evening and night trade.
About you and your skills
- To be flexible with evening working hours
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Direct leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- To keep things simple and inspire customers by making sure Coles’ visual merchandising, food safety, compliance and stock management standards are met
- To drive a one team culture which celebrates success and puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
- To delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 71361
Employment Type: Full time