Dairy Manager - Hastings
Job Type: Full time
You’re part of something bigger
In a company as big as ours, there’s always room to learn, grow and move. Across Australia, team members in over 800 Coles Supermarkets are making a difference in their local communities every day. You’ll get to do meaningful work in a fast-paced environment. And with each day bringing a variety of challenges, you’ll gain valuable first-hand experience and skills useful for the rest of your career. If you’re looking to make a change and develop your career as part of a different team, we’re right behind you. Scroll down for more info on this role, and be sure you speak with your line manager before applying.
About the role
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have full accountability for the day-to-day running of the dairy department. You will lead, coach and develop the Dairy team to hit and exceed KPIs whilst driving engagement and delivering the best service and quality to our customers.
About you and your skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Direct/Indirect leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- To maintain excellent department standards including monitoring stock, rotation routines, wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- To drive a one team culture which puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
- To delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
Play an important part in ensuring exceptional customer experiences, by helping your local Coles store receive the right products at the right time.
In this role, you’ll make sure our store receives the right stock for our customers, by acting as the checkpoint for our grocery deliveries. With a great eye for detail, you’ll track, check, weigh and count deliveries from our suppliers and then make sure they land in the right department in store.
About you and your skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
- A commitment to providing great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- You’ll be the go-to person for delivery queries, so you’ll need to know your stuff
- To be active – you’ll be on your feet for long periods of time and may require some moderate to heavy lifting and reaching
- Availability to work flexible hours across our store trading days (including early mornings, evenings and weekends)
Let’s keep winning together
You’re already working side-by- side with your fellow team members to impact your local community and deliver on our purpose: to sustainably feed all Australians to help them lead healthier, happier lives. So who better to apply for this role? Get in quick and apply now!
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 76977
Employment Type: Full time