Fresh Produce Manager - Manuka
Job Type: Full time
From small everyday moments to larger-scale changes unique to a business like ours, as a Retail Leader, you’ll really see the difference your work makes every day. Whether you’re in a distribution centre, a bakery, in-store or on the road, you’re an important part of an Aussie icon at the heart of the nation.
About the role
Reporting to the Store Manager, you’ll have full accountability for the day-to-day running of our fresh produce department. You’ll take pride in contributing to a store which is exceptionally presented, welcoming and engaging for our customers, team members and local community.
About you and your skills
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Direct leadership experience as you’ll need to lead, coach and develop your team to meet sales targets, cost control and rostering requirements
- To maintain excellent department standards including monitoring stock, rotation routines, wastage, shrinkage and quality control
- To drive a one team culture which celebrates success and puts our team members health, safety and wellbeing first
- Ability to look ahead, energise your team and deliver with pride
- To delight our customers with an outstanding shopping experience
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is our investment and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 73475
Employment Type: Full time