Supply Chain Manager
Job Type: Full time
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the Team
To be successful in our merchandise business, we need to understand our customers. That's why you’ll find our commercial teams working across all business units at Coles Supermarkets, Liquor and Express. Supermarkets is one of the largest teams at Coles, but we’re a close-knit group that come from all over the world. We’re passionate about working at the forefront of merchandise and making sure our customers have quality products at the right price.
About the role
As our next Supply Chain Manager, you will lead, coach and mentor a close-knit team and have great exposure to high visual challenges to supply chain logistics. You will partner with varied senior stakeholders which will include the Executive leaders across Coles.
- Develop and implement end-to-end (supplier to shelf) supply chain strategies
- Lead demand planning activities that drive optimal forecast accuracy performance
- Develop constructive supply chain relationships with key suppliers at all levels
- Partner with suppliers and stores to develop end-to-end supply chain synchronisation to enhance service, cost, and cash targets for Coles and its trading partners
- Leverage Lean ways of working to create a culture of continuous improvement, and drive out loss throughout the value chain
- Support the management of working capital across the Business Unit
About you and your skills
In this senior role you will bring your ability to interpret data, see trends and confidently communicate these to the front. With developed leadership and stakeholder manage skills you will have the ability to have genuine impact in tis supportive team that works at pace.
- Proven people leadership experience in Supply Chain ideally within a Retail or FMCG environment
- A relevant Tertiary Degree or other related qualification
- Demonstrated experience of strong commercial understanding
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain processes and cost drivers
- Proven understanding of retail replenishment systems and factors that affect store availability
- Developed data analysis and insight generation skills, with advanced MS Excel skills
- Demonstrated project delivery experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence across a broad set of stakeholders
Please note that applications for this role will close on the 8th February.
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 76188
Employment Type: Full time