Supply Chain Integration Lead
Location: Hawthorn East
Job Type: Full time
We’ve been trusted to serve Aussie communities since 1914 and grown to become a top 30-listed on the ASX with 120,000 team members and a portfolio of iconic brands. At Coles Group, you’ll not only get to make a difference to millions of Aussie lives—you’ll also get to see your impact.
About the role
Want to discover opportunities that challenge you? Connect to a career that can take you places? Inspire millions of Australians to lead healthier, happier lives? eCommerce is where you’ll find the freedom, support, and inspiration to do all that and more. We’re the team at the heart of our digital transformation – the ones creating the unified experiences and inclusive services our customers want and need. Open. Innovative. Accessibility-obsessed. It’s our eCommerce team that are redefining what we do, how we do it and why. So, we can build a digital offering fit for every Australian. So, we can shape the future of retail for better. So, we can find more ways to sustainably feed our nation – today and tomorrow.
Join our Ocado team and lead the delivery of the CFC supply chain program of work to deliver agreed outcomes to optimise supply chain.
- Coordinate activities across CFC supply chain and operations including but not limited to DSD, DC deliveries, eCommerce exclusive range, channel selection and product flow
- Support the development of the Supply Chain road map for eCommerce Transformation (Project Butterfly) and drive technical and operational outcomes as appropriate
- Lead the development & execution of supply chain initiatives/projects for the CFCs
- Engage and provide timely and relevant information and reporting to key eCommerce, Operations, Commercial and Supply Chain stakeholders
- Identify and manage key supply chain initiave risks and issues, through to resolution
- Support the development and delivery of formal project documentation, business requirements, process maps and decision making documents for sign-off and delivery of supply chain initiatives including managing review/approval processes
- Support the development and implement efficiency optimisation plan and ongoing Supply Chain Continuous Improvement initiatives including scoping, planning and executing multiple small streams of activity
- Identification, delivery and tracking of commercial Supply Chain benefits linked to Project Butterfly (e.g. Quality, availability to promise, CODB improvements, automation)
- Transition supply chain into CFC (Hive fill and initial ramp planning) including transition of suppliers from existing supply chain channels towards the preferred Strategic Supply Chain models for CFCs
- Support with supply chain planning activities during transition and throughout parallel running of existing/new systems and processes
- Support the development and integration of Liquor supply chain into the CFC
- Develop and Implement any required changes for the successful integration of Fresh Produce Easy Ordering to the CFC
- Supply chain experience and knowledge of Coles supply chain and merchandising systems
- Strategic thinking capability
- Strong operational skills across a retail logistics environment
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial negotiation skills
- Outstanding leadership and people development skills
- Prior experience in dealing with new supply chain solutions.
- Prior commercial experience in engaging with strategic clients.
- Advanced proficiency in project management tools including MS Project, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Take your next step into something bigger, apply now
With us it’s not about the discounts (although you do get those), it’s about joining a team where your wellbeing and professional development is invested in and celebrating your contributions is the norm. And because everyone leads unique lives, we offer flexible work including work from home, additional leave and parental leave entitlements.
We’re continuing to build a gender equitable team, and a culture that’s just as diverse, inclusive and welcoming as the communities we serve. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities.
We’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support candidates with disability. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re committed to providing a safe environment for our team members and our customers. As part of that commitment, you will need to be vaccinated against COVID-19 before joining the team at Coles, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose your COVID-19 vaccination status as part of your application (and possibly provide further evidence of your vaccination status). Thanks for applying, and for your understanding.
Job ID: 75998
Employment Type: Full time