Customer Care Specialist
Job Type: Casual
- We are a team that is passionate about helping our customers
- You can thrive in a flexible, hybrid work from home and in office environment
- Multiple casual roles available for ongoing shifts between 8am to 10pm, across 7 days
We're on the lookout for Customer Service Representatives within our contact centre (who we call Customer Care Specialist. You are someone who genuinely cares about the experience of our customers, you are a fast learner and have aspirations to grow in your career with us.
See yourself in our team
You will assist customers manage their day-to-day banking across a range of products and empathetically provide extra care and support to customers facing challenges in meeting their financial commitments. You will be working across a diverse breadth of enquiries, including:
- Concierge and welcome calls
- Missed payments and early-intervention collections
- Simple customer service enquiries
Do work that matters
You'll be the friendly voice our customers hear when they contact us. You will ask probing questions to understand what our customers really need and do your best to resolve all enquiries through active listening, clear communication and application of training on our products and services.
We want to hear from people that:
- Have excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Are conversation starters and great at connecting with a diverse range of customers
- Are naturally curious, empathetic, fast learners and have the ability to adapt
- Possess a natural drive and passion for providing exceptional customer experiences
- Are able to navigate new technology and computer systems efficiently and accurately
Hours and training
This role is a casual position, with hours spanning across 7 days a week, from Monday to Sunday, 8am to 10pm.
To be considered for this role you must have the following availability:
- Available to work a minimum 12-16 hours per week, split over 2-3 shifts
- Available for at least one evening, and one weekend shift per week
- Outside of this, we'll do our best to accommodate your work preferences & availability
Training will commence in November, with all new starters undergoing mandatory training, at approximately 25 hours per week. Please note we cannot provide any time off during the training period.
Need more reason to apply?
At CommBank we're proud to support flexible working. This position has been designed so you can successfully perform your role in the comfort of your own home, once training has been completed and you are competent to work alone. All you need is a private space to work in and a fast, stable internet connection - leave the rest to us!
We'll also schedule regular in-office days to ensure you can stay engaged and connected with your team. For this reason you must be located in Sydney to apply for this role.
Whether you're passionate about customer service, driven by data, or called by creativity, a career here is for you.
Our people bring their diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives to build a respectful, inclusive and flexible workplace. One where we're driven by our values, and supported to share ideas, initiatives, and energy. One where making a positive impact for customers, communities and each other is part of our every day.
Here, you'll thrive. You'll be supported when faced with challenges, and empowered to tackle new opportunities. We really love working here, and we think you will too.
We're determined to make a real difference for Australia's first peoples. We encourage all interested applicants to apply. If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.