Women in Construction - EOI
Job Type: Full time
CPB Contractors are seeking expressions of interest for a new pilot program for women interested in kick starting a new well paid career in construction!
Do you have a passion for working in an outdoor team environment and are interested to learn how to operate machinery and equipment?
This will be a one of a kind opportunity to start with a paid pre-employment training program followed by a permanent role on one of our iconic projects. Get paid to study and learn on the job as you build your career with us.
4 steps to success
- Attend a pre-employment training program that will:
- Pay you an hourly rate for attending
- Introduce you to what it is like to work on a project
- Provide you with the fundamentals of the construction Industry and major projects
- CPB is recognised as Australia’s largest construction and engineering company who deliver some of Australia’s most iconic projects.
- Our projects connect and contribute to Australian communities, creating long-term legacies for generations to come.
- Our people are the most experienced and capable team in the Industry. We take pride in creating a collaborative approach and delivering for our clients.
- We create long term Career opportunities through training, development and promotion opportunities across our many career paths.
We are constructing our future together.
- Opportunity to learn more about the construction industry
- Learn on the job in a practical environment and obtain qualifications at the same time
- Opportunity to earn overtime and allowances
- Work outdoors in a fast paced team environment
- The security of a long term career with Australia’s largest construction company on our iconic projects
- Options for Travel opportunities or ability to work close to home
- Practical can-do attitude
- Willing to work outdoors on a project site
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment
- Motivated to learn and work hard
- Ability to undergo a medical assessment (including drug and alcohol testing)
- No previous construction experience required
Show your enthusiasm and we will provide you with everything you need to succeed!
Lodge your expression of interest via the apply button now.
CPB Contractors is an equal opportunity employer, committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities at our offices and projects. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation and encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.