Location: Perth, Western Australia
Job Type: Full time
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group’s construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
Applications are sought from experienced Project Engineers for a new FIFO construction project in the Pilbara region in Western Australia. The roster is 15 / 6 based from Perth. We are seeking Mechanical, Electrical and Civil Engineers who have experience working on resources infrastructure projects.
CPB Contractors offers state of the art systems and technology, dynamic business principles, great team environments and lucrative salary packages commensurate to your experience. We have roles for Project Engineers who are dedicated, professional team players keen to take their career to the next level.
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Experience on Mining Infrastructure construction projects within the resources industry
- Proven experience in managing yourself and others to deliver work between $1M to $10M
- Ability to manage short and long term construction planning for works including submittals, start-up planning and programming
- Experience coordinating procurement for works under your control
- Ability to work in accordance with quality assurance procedures, based on customer and ISO requirements
- Absolute commitment to safety in everything you do
- High level verbal and written communication skills with proven experience actively managing subcontractors and suppliers
- Ability to accurately manage project document control and records
- Degree qualification in Civil, Mechanical OR Electrical Engineering
- Proven track record in the delivery of mining infrastructure projects.
We are committed to making positive contributions to the communities in which we operate and to a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce and encourage indigenous, female and multicultural applicants to apply.
These roles will be FIFO from Perth.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.