Job Type: Full time
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
Our Mission is to generate sustainable returns for our shareholders by delivering projects for our clients, while providing safe, rewarding and fulfilling careers for our people.
We need people who are talented, motivated and disciplined, and who have a strong work ethic that drives them to succeed.
As a Resourcing Coordinator, you will be an important member of the Resourcing and Mobilisation team, based in our Perth office. Your focus will be on end to end recruitment and mobilisation of blue collar workers and subcontractors for FIFO projects. Duties will include interviewing, reference checking, recording employee data into resourcing database and assisting in mobilising employees to site.
What we are seeking:
- Experience in an internal recruitment role in the construction industry, working on large scale resources projects desirable
- Experience with end to end recruitment including interviewing, reference checking, administration, ERMS submissions and requesting mobilisations.
- Excellent time management skills being able top juggle numerous conflicting tasks
- Ability to work well in a fast paced team.
- PageUp, ERMS and Excel experience is preferred.
- Team player with an awesome attitude with a willingness to learn.
What can we offer YOU?
- An excellent manager who just gets recruitment
- Opportunity to join a long-standing team
- A fun, collaborative and positive team environment
- Close knit team that supports and celebrates each other’s achievements
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply now.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.
We are currently only recruiting WA based candidates