Job Type: Full time
About CPBJH JV
CPBJH JV brings together two of Australia's leading construction partners, CPB Contractors and John Holland, with unparalleled expertise in large-scale and complex project management, civil construction, traffic management and tunnelling.
The West Gate Tunnel is a partnership between the Victorian Government and Transurban. The Joint Venture has been chosen as the contractor for construction, which began in early 2018 following planning assessment.
About the Project
The West Gate Tunnel Project is a city-shaping project that will deliver a vital alternative to the West Gate Bridge, provide quicker and safer journeys, and remove thousands of trucks off residential streets. The project will include:
- Widening the West Gate Freeway from eight lanes to 12 between the M80 Ring Road and Williamstown Road;
- Building a 2.8km eastbound tunnel and a 4km westbound tunnel under Yarraville;
- Constructing a bridge over the Maribyrnong River providing an alternative to the West Gate Bridge;
- Constructing an elevated road along Footscray Road to the Port of Melbourne;
- Major new cycling and pedestrian paths.
We aim to maximise the potential of all our people. This means having an inclusive culture that values and sustains diversity and a work-life balance. To achieve this, we are focused on:
- Embedding flexible work practices
- Providing development opportunities for our women
- Leaders championing and supporting our females to succeed
- Actively looking to attract and promote women into non- traditional roles and putting support structures in place to help them succeed.
As a Social Procurement and Inclusion Reporting Analyst on this high-profile infrastructure project you will be accountable for:
- Reporting monthly on project workforces, focusing on the accurate measurement of diversity and inclusion outcomes
- Reviewing existing and developing new data recording tools to inform, streamline and enhance social procurement and inclusion outcomes for the project
- Update and maintain data on social procurement and inclusion commitments and Major Project Skills Guarantee requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with subcontractors and suppliers to the project to source data related to meeting contractual requirements
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and internal focal points across the project to source data related to meeting contractual requirements
- Preparation of all set reporting on a regular basis and adhoc reporting as required
- Provide advice and assistance to subcontractors in completing all required project reporting across Social Procurement and Major Project Skills Guarantee requirements
- Provide support to the Social Procurement & Inclusion Manager and team in the delivery of other priorities, as required
To be successful you will ideally have the following experience and capabilities:
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite, including but not limited to Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Word
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience with providing consistent high-quality reports
- Previous experience in a data analysis role preferable
- High level of personal motivation and the ability to exercise initiative and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Confident in working in a timeframe driven environment with the ability to balance competing priorities
- Ability to communicate constructively with all levels of management and external stakeholders
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- A positive can-do attitude
CPBJH JV is committed to equal employment opportunity (EEO) and actively seeks to remove barriers people may face in gaining a successful position on the West Gate Tunnel Project. We value diversity in our team and people who share our values of authenticity, respect and excellence are encouraged to apply.