Senior Document Controller
Job Type: Full time
CPB Contractors is the CIMIC Group's construction company and a leading international construction contractor, with operations across Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea.
Combining the expertise and track record formerly delivered by Leighton Contractors and Thiess, we deliver projects spanning all key sectors of the construction industry, including roads, rail, tunnelling, defence and building.
The position of Senior Document Controller sits with CPB Contractors who are in partnership with TasWater, UGL and WSP to build and enhance TasWater's capability in a range of operational and strategic areas such as safety, project controls, estimating and program management.
What is on offer?
A fantastic opportunity for an energetic and motivated Senior Document Controller to establish, implement and maintain a project document and records management system.
A brief overview of the role looks like this:
- Implementing and maintaining a project document and records management system based on AS/NZS ISO15489:2002 Records Management, ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems, UGL management system and legislative requirements
- Delivery of document management systems training, mentoring and support across multiple sites
- Controlling the identification, registration, distribution, and retention of all client design and vendor documentation.
- Assist the Engineering Group in the design review process to ensure engineering documentation is distributed and review within the contractual timeframes
- Ensuring all as-constructed drawings are completed progressively to meet contractual timeframes
- Assisting in the progressive compilation of the Handover Documentation within the contractual timeframes
- Completing close out of Projects and ultimately the Program and ensure the traceability and accurate archiving of all controlled/uncontrolled documentation.
What will you have to be successful?
- Minimum 5 years engineering / construction experience in a document management role
- Multidiscipline project background
- Experience in establishing ACONEX document management system
- Experience in establishing and/or maintaining Mobility Apps for field inspections, drawings and photographs
- Relevant tertiary qualification in librarianship or information management is desirable
- Certificate IV Training would be of a great advantage
- Lead Quality Auditor is desirable
- Internal Auditor is preferable
- Experience in establishing, implementing and maintaining a document management system
- Experience in developing and maintaining a document and records management system across multiple sites
- Sound communication and interpersonal communication skill
- Planning and organising, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Dealing with Complexity, Problem Solving, Process Improvement, Change Management, Informing Others, Emphasizing Excellence, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel.
Interested and would love to learn more? Apply now!
This role is based in Tasmania. For those outside of Tasmania, relocation is required.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CPB Contractors directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.