Job Type: Full time
CBGU JV brings together partners CPB Contractors, BAM, Ghella and UGL to deliver the Tunnels and Stations package for Brisbane’s Cross River Rail. Cross River Rail is a 10.2 kilometre rail line between Dutton Park and Bowen Hills, including 5.9 kilometres of tunnel under the Brisbane River and CBD. The project also includes construction of four new high-capacity underground stations at Boggo Road, Woolloongabba, Albert Street and Roma Street.
The Document Controller will be accountable for:
- Support the review, approval, distribution of new and revised controlled and uncontrolled project documents
- Ensure current versions of documents are issued to project parties
- Responsible for document retention, retrieval and filing of the project documentation
- Work Directly with internal customers, stakeholders and external parties to support day-to-day controlled document requirements
- Oversee and Maintain Hard Copy Project Files
- Commitment to Health, Environment & Safety and Company best practices
- Any other duties as may be required by the Company
Our minimum requirements for this role are:
- Previous experience in Document Control Role
- Training in Document Control Fundamentals
- Experience with MS Office, ProjectWise and Bluebeam
- Multidisciplined Project Background
- Experience using Teambinder (Document Management System)
At CBGU JV, we are committed to workplace diversity and to providing flexible work opportunities on our project. We support women in construction and Indigenous advancement and participation, and we encourage people of all cultural backgrounds to apply.
One project team, building career opportunities for you.
Please note: This role is being sourced through CBGU JV partners directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies.