Job Type: Full time
Systems Connect (an unincorporated Joint Venture between CPB Contractors and UGL Engineering) is delivering the Line-wide Works (LW Works) package of the Sydney Metro City & Southwest (SMCSW) project, which will extend Sydney Metro Northwest to the CBD and beyond to Bankstown. SMCSW is being delivered through a suite of contracts for the tunnels, stations, line-wide infrastructure and systems.
This is an opportunity within our temporary services team to provide support to the radio communications on the project.
Reporting to the Superintendent and Communications Analyst, you will be responsible for the upkeep and running of the radio communications across the tunnel
- Support, diagnostics and troubleshooting of leaky feeders (RF technologies and Motorola radio equipment)
- Regularly testing, tuning and upkeep of the amps to ensure strong and safe signal strength
- Provide support to all systems and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
What you Need
This a unique position within an experienced and close-knit team on a major infrastructure project.
- Trade qualification in Radio/LTE/Industrial Wireless Comms, electrical, auto electrical or any other relevant field
- Proven experience working on temporary comms including leaky feeders and radio equipment
- Experience in infrastructure would be highly regarded
What we Offer
- The chance to join the CIMIC Group, one of the world's leading international contractors
- Competitive remuneration and benefits
- Impressive pipeline of future opportunities and projects within the CIMIC group
- A culture that values diversity and innovation, evolving with market changes and new technologies
If you are interested in this role and meet the above requirements, please apply below.
We support diversity in the workplace. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people with a multicultural background are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please note: This role is being sourced through Systems Connect directly and we will not accept applications via external recruitment agencies