Senior Analyst - Deficiencies and Issues Management
Job Type: Full time
Senior Analyst – Deficiencies and Issues Management
Full-Time - Crown Resorts
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence, and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues, or the broader community.
The Senior Analyst – Deficiencies and Issues Management will provide analytical capability to the Financial Crime & Compliance (FC&C) Team to ensure a consistent approach to deficiency and issue resolution. The role will report to the Senior Manager – Deficiencies and Issues Management.
A career in our Crown Resorts financial crime, compliance and responsible gaming team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference in the ongoing fight against financial crime and building trust in the community. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to help us build out a leading capability in financial crime, compliance, and responsible gaming.
Key Selection Criteria
- Collecting, collating, and analysing data and applying critical thinking to identify gaps and trends in relation to deficiencies and issues.
- Triaging, recording, and reporting of identified deficiencies
- Maintain registers/processes detailing the status of deficiencies and issues. Triaging, recording, and reporting of identified deficiencies.
- Executing the validation of actions linked to deficiencies and issues.
- Supporting action plans to address deficiencies, including monitoring to ensure actions are completed within agreed timeframes.
- Ensuing all actions, issues linked to key obligations (including Financial Crime, Responsible gaming, Compliance) (directly or indirectly) are supported by valid and appropriate documented when actioned/closed.
- Monitoring and overseeing control testing outcomes and effectiveness.
- Reviewing and assessing processes to identify control gaps and issues.
- Engaging with stakeholders to discuss issues or identified concerns, questions regarding the maintenance of registers, actions and issues.
To be successful, you will need:
- Tertiary or post graduate qualifications in finance/commerce/law.
- Has or is able to obtain all required Casino Employee Licenses.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in compliance, risk management or internal/external audit, preferably with listed companies.
- Proven understanding of compliance testing standards and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of AML/CTF requirements and Australian regulation.
- Ability to identify gaps in data and matters that require further analysis and investigation.
- Proven experience in utilising data analytics and visualisation tools like Microsoft SQL Service, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau and Alteryx.
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers.
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 2nd of October 2022
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders, and abilities