Guest Services Advisor
Job Type: Full time
Guest Services Call Centre Agent
FULL TIME - ROTATIONAL ROSTER
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
We are seeking motivated Guest Services Agents to join our team on a permanent Full-time basis, in our central hub for communication for Crown Resorts, Australia. Our unique customer contact centre focuses on guest satisfaction through the processing of inbound guest queries and requests.
This is an engaging, fast-paced 24/7 team oriented environment, processing a high volume of guest enquiries via phone and email daily in relation to hotel guest services, in-room dining, premium restaurant reservations, spa reservations and general enquiries.
What you need:
- A passion for delivering 5 Star customer service
- Previous experience in customer service, administration or call centre
- Polished, clear communication skills with fluent English and excellent telephone manner
- Exceptional multitasking skills and able to work under pressure
- Strong computer literacy with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Ability to work a rotational roster 7 days a week including nights, weekends and public holidays
- You must be fully vaccinated (with two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a genuine medical exemption to be eligible to work on site at Crown
What we offer you:
- Roster provided four weeks In advance
- Complimentary meals on shift at our staff restaurant
- Discounts with our hotel accommodation and dining
- The opportunity to build a career with one of Australia’s most iconic and recognised brands
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks. You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check and a pre-employment assessment. Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close Monday 3 October 2022