Marketing Administration Assistant
Job Type: Part time
Marketing Administration Assistant -Food and Beverage
At Crown, our overall success is achieved through a combined team effort, therefore we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive in a positive and supportive work environment which embraces diversity and inclusiveness.
The Marketing Administration Assistant is required to service the Food & Beverage department with changes to menus, signage and other operational collateral for all Crown owned venues.
Reporting to the Studio Executive, this role assists in coordinating incoming requests, updating menu artwork, printing and delivering the smooth flow of work in a timely manner through the studio.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Generating and updating Food and Beverage outlet menus, signage and other collateral
- Provide support to Studio Executive for larger campaigns
- Updating and maintaining digital menus
- Providing finished print collateral
- General office admin
- Ensure all communications content involving copy, logos, photography, printing and production is consistent with Crown’s positioning and brand standard.
To be successful in this role, you will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (specifically inDesign) and Macintosh software
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Experience in a food and beverage, marketing or graphic design position (desirable)
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with Food & Beverage team
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and Communications or Graphic Design or enrolment in applicable qualifications (desirable)
Applications close: Sunday 2nd of October 2022
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.