Job Type: Full time
CROWN TOWERS - FULL TIME
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
Having been awarded Forbes 5 Star rating for the sixth consecutive year, Crown Towers provides a unique and luxurious experience to our guests by delivering the epitome of world-class accommodation service.
As a Concierge Attendant you will be responsible for delivering 5-Star customer service and enhancing the experience of our guests. You will provide information on events, activities and services occurring not only throughout the Crown Complex but also in the wider Melbourne area. You will also have the opportunity to cross-train on Front Desk and other operational areas in order to better meet and exceed the needs of our guests.
- Providing a 5 star customer service experience
- Arranging a variety of bookings for an array of events and services
- Having an up to date knowledge of Crown’s events and promotions
- Having a broader knowledge of activities and events in Melbourne and Regional Victoria
- Assisting with Front Desk duties
- Being flexible in providing concierge services across other Crown hotel properties
- You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (including booster shots if eligible) or have a genuine medical exception to be eligible to work onsite at Crown.
What you need:
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Previous Hotel Concierge experience is highly advantageous
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience in a Front Office role within a luxury 5 Star Hotel is desirable
- Knowledge of a hotel property management system, preferably Opera
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work a 7-day rotational roster including weekends, public holidays & major events
- As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications close Tuesday 4 October 2022