End User Computing (EUC) Engineer
Job Type: Full time
Reporting to the Group Manager EUC, the End User Computing (EUC) Engineer is responsible for implementing and supporting workplace related technology across Crown’s properties.
This role is required to exhibit knowledge of best practice in Infrastructure and System Administration and to work across multiple technology platforms while collaborating with other team members to deliver outstanding solutions.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Experience in IT roles for at least seven years.
- Broad knowledge of workplace EUC technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to advise and influence within the technology team.
What you need to be successful:
- 1-2 years’ experience in EUC engineering role or similar
- Relevant post graduate qualification or industry certifications
- Can manage relevant governance, compliance, risk and change documentation.
- A broad knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure.
- Experience with Microsoft Modern Endpoint Management (Windows 10, Intune, Autopilot, SCCM Co-Management, Enterprise Mobility, MAM on iOS)
- Experience working with: Modern Workplace Microsoft 365, Azure Active Directory and VMWare Horizon
- Experience delivering projects on Office 365 E5 platform (Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, Office, SharePoint)
- Experience with Virtual Desktop Infrastructure and Remote Access technologies
- Support major incident management and troubleshooting relevant to EUC technology
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent troubleshooting and documentation skills
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications close Wednesday 28th September 2022