Group Category Manager - Beverage
Job Type: Full time
Group Category Manager - Beverage& Reporting Associate
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
Reporting to the Head Of Group Procurement Goods, the Group Category Manager provides leadership and direction in the categories under management, including supply market commercial management and development, strategic long-term planning and execution, and contract and risk management activities to meet business needs across our three Australian resorts in Melbourne, Perth & Sydney.
- Drive a national strategic focus via creating, implementing, and monitoring category management plans for defined categories Implement strategy for the application of business intelligence across the HR portfolio
- Drive Group strategic sourcing events with the key focus on optimizing cost, quality, delivery & technology standards to the business
- Contribute to the development of strategic sourcing methodology & analysis tools
- Drive proactive management of risks and opportunities
- Establish key performance indicators and a performance review program for engaged suppliers
- Maintain relationships with strategic suppliers to identify areas of improvement and to drive innovative solutions
- Continuously monitor and adjust the Grow/Fix/Exit strategies with the supply base led by suppliers’ performance to KPIs
- Build and maintain productive internal and external relationships to facilitate the delivery of Category Strategy and objectives
- Work with groups to rationalise product ranges and standardise specifications were appropriate
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree - Qualifications in a Business/Commerce discipline preferred
- 5 years+ experience in procurement and strategic sourcing in a full end to end lifecycle management role
- A proven record of delivering value and cost reductions through strategic sourcing and category management within any spend category
- Change management experience in a complex multi divisional and / or project-based organisation
- Prior experience in building strong business relationships and working collaboratively with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Procurement experience across multiple industries or businesses
- First class analytical and communication skills
What we offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Complimentary meals at work and other great benefits
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking
If you are interested in applying for this position and possess the necessary skills, please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers.
Applications close: Monday 30th September 2022
You must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (including booster shots if eligible) or have a genuine medical exception to be eligible to work onsite at Crown.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.