Technical Operator - Audio Visual
Job Type: Casual
Audio Visual Technical Operators
Your mission: To create memorable experiences through the delivery of your technical expertise at Crown Perth.
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created by being passionate and working together. With a busy upcoming event schedule, Crown Perth's Entertainment Department is recruiting additional skilled crew within our Technical team. We have multiple casual positions available for Technical Operators within the Audio Visual field including Audio, Lighting and/or Camera Operations.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to work with the Head Technical Operator & AV Operations Supervisor to assist bumping in and out of events, installation, set up, operation, dismantling and maintenance of Audio Visual systems in various venues.
- Experience in operating Audio Visual systems including Audio, Lighting & Camera and/or experience in operating Digital Audio consoles, Lighting and Vision systems
- Working at heights, white card & EWP
- Relevant Certificate qualification (WAAPA or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience with correct manual handling technique
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in working live events
- Ability to follow directions and complete assigned tasks
- Understanding of OH & S and work safe practices
- A positive attitude will the ability to meet tight deadlines
As a member of our Crown community, you will also enjoy a range a of benefits including:
- An inclusive community that values you as an individual
- Complimentary meals while on shift at our staff restaurant
- Free onsite parking, or easy access to a train station
- Tailored, high quality uniforms, dry cleaned for you every shift
- Discounts across Crown Perth Hotels
- 25% off Crown Perth Restaurants
- Comprehensive on-boarding training