Job Type: Full time
Your mission: Uphold business financial guidelines and support accurate and efficient recording of financial data
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created by being passionate and working together. Reporting to the Finance Manager of Hotels, the Assistant Accountants main responsibilities are the preparation of monthly journals, daily merchant and balance sheet reconciliations, including investigating and resolving variances. With a high level of attention to detail and strong communication skills, you will enable the business to comply with relevant financial policies and procedures. Essential to the success of this role, you will always demonstrate professional conduct and ethical behavior.
This full-time role is offered on a permanent basis.
- Entry level experience in a similar role
- Tertiary qualification in Business/Commerce/Accounting or equivalent degree
- Strong numerical skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects, priorities and resources to deliver business outcomes
- Experience with Microsoft OS, particularly Excel
- Member of a professional accounting body (CPA, CA) or in the process of attaining qualification
- Previous experience within the hospitality industry
- Demonstrated experience with PeopleSoft
For more information about this position please contact Recruitment on 9362 8099.
Applications close Friday 21 October 2022 *Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Please be advised we may also consider your application against other suitable roles that become available over the next 6 months.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.
You must be fully vaccinated (with two doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccine) or have a genuine medical exemption to be eligible to work on site at Crown as of 2022