Senior TA Operations Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Senior Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist
At Crown, our overall success is achieved through a combined team effort, therefore we strive to provide opportunities for our employees to learn, grow and thrive in a positive and supportive work environment which embraces diversity and inclusiveness. It is expected that employees always demonstrate company core values and consistently create an environment where behaviours demonstrate each value with respective colleagues and customers.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition (TA) Operations, the purpose of this role is to support the implementation of the end-to-end recruitment delivery design across process and technology to enable best practice recruiting across the organisation. This includes detailed process design, creation of work instructions and implementation of change and training to the Group Talent Acquisition and broader business units.
- Act as SME for the implementation of all TA technology
- Act as SME of process documentation for the end-to-end recruitment delivery
- Create and manage work instructions and guides for TA technology and process frameworks
- Deliver training on all new process change or technology to TA
- Continually assess operational processes ensuring technology is being leveraged in a way that is optimised and delivers its ROI
- Support TA reporting, KPO’s and Metrics to support business requirements and performance discussions
- Provide support for Talent Acquisition Marketing function to ensure the Crown brand is aligned and technically enabled
Key Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in related discipline preferred
- Solid experience with process documentation and training delivery
- Good understanding of the end-to-end process lifecycle, ideally in recruitment (including attraction, selection, assessment, offer management and onboarding)
- User experience design methodologies
- HR technology experience as a user / administrator – understand how the end-to-end mechanics and integrations work
- In-house or RPO recruitment experience
What we offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements
- Complimentary meals at work and other great benefits
- 25% discount on all Crown Restaurants
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking
If you are interested in applying for this position and possess the necessary skills, please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers.
Applications close: Thursday 24th November
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.