Job Type: Full time
ELECTRONICS SERVICE TECHNICIAN
FULL TIME | CROWN MELBOURNE
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for Electronics Technicians to join our Crown Melbourne Team. In this unique role you will be working closely with your colleagues, where you will be responding to any service requests relating to Gaming Machines, Electronic Table Games and any other ancillary based technologies. This will be a fast paced, highly interactive working environment where you will be taking direction from a variety of internal stakeholders, therefore strong communication and organisational skills are needed.
What you will do:
- Identifying technical issues and rectifying the problem
- Performing service repairs to a variety of electronic gaming equipment
- Installing and commissioning of new equipment
- Software upgrades where necessary
- Providing a high level of customer service to our patrons and internal stakeholders
What you need:
- Experience in a technical environment
- Electrical/Electronics trade certificate preferred
- Experience in fault finding and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Practical mindset and ability to problem solve
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work a 24/7 rotational roster
What we offer you:
- Attractive hourly rate starting from $47.97 per hour plus superannuation
- Working at a single site
- Complimentary meals and tailored uniform laundered for every shift
- Structured roster that is published 4 weeks in advance
- Discounts at Crown Hotels and Restaurants Australia wide
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please Apply now.
Applications close: Midnight 1st December 2022.
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.