Job Type: Full time
FULL TIME | CROWN RESORTS
Reporting to the Group Manager Software Development and Delivery, the Technical Lead is accountable for the development of software applications, through efficient and effective development practices and frameworks across the Crown Resorts Group.
The Technical Lead will contribute to projects and programs of work, in a standardised approach across the Crown Resorts to enable strong service delivery.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- In conjunction with the Group Manager Software Development and Delivery to deliver the development and delivery framework and strategy across the Crown Resorts Group
- Partner with key IT and business stakeholders and end users to identify business expectations and strategy.
- Perform business analysis and requirements gathering to assess business needs
- Provide technical leadership/oversight to offshore application development teams
- Participate in operational and interdepartmental teams as a software development and delivery subject matter expert
- Ensure they work seamlessly and in conjunction with wider IT teams and business units to achieve efficiency, retention and development of the team
To be successful, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience working as a Technical Lead in an agile software delivery environment
- Expert knowledge in .Net /.Net Core framework, NodeJS, Java Script & JSON
- Relational and non-relational database structures, theories, principles, practices and ORM framework experience
- Experience in Designing, Developing and Testing REST APIs
- Experience with testing tools such as JMeter or Postman
- A high level of competency using the Atlassian suite of tools
- Ability to work autonomously, adapt to new environments quickly and manage multiple projects/support requests at the same time
Applications close: Friday 25th November 2022
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.