Baker - Commis Chef
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
An exciting opportunity currently exists for an experienced Baker to join our team in a Commis Chef capacity. Our Bakery team provides baked goods across the entire Crown Melbourne complex including banquets, a la carte and buffet Restaurants, VIP functions and large seasonal events.
What you need:
- Ability and knowledge of producing high quality baked items from scratch in a high volume and fast paced environment
- Experience in high volume bakery with some events and conferencing or hotel experience is highly desirable
- Passion for the industry is a must and continuous thirst for knowledge
- Ability to work autonomously and as a part of a team.
- Understanding of food safety standards and HACCP
- Must be available for very early morning shifts.
What we offer you:
- High quality Chef uniforms, freshly laundered by Crown
- Free meals while on shift
- Fantastic hourly pay rate
- Entitled to 5 weeks AL accrued over 12 months
If you are seeking an exciting new career step and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our Crown team, click apply now to submit your resume.
As part of Crown's workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications close Thursday 15th December 2022