AV Technical Operator
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created by being passionate and working together. With a busy upcoming event schedule, Crown Perth's Entertainment Department is recruiting a full time AV Technical Operator position within the Crown AV team.
The main responsibilities of this role will be to work with the AV Operations Supervisor and Theatre Technical Manager to assist with bumping in and out of events, shows, installations, set up, operation, dismantling and maintenance of Audio Visual systems in various venues.
- Experience in operating Audio-Visual systems including Audio, Lighting, Camera and/or experience in operating Digital Audio consoles, Lighting and Vision systems
- Working at heights, white card & EWP
- Relevant Certificate qualification (WAAPA or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience with correct manual handling technique
- Excellent communication skills
- Basic IT knowledge
- Demonstrated experience in working live events
- Ability to follow directions and complete assigned tasks
- Understanding of OH & S and work safe practices
- A positive attitude will the ability to meet tight deadlines
Applications Close Sunday the 18th of December 2022
*Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights, and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you