Executive Chef - Events & Conferencing
Job Type: Full time
Events & Conferencing
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a highly experienced Executive Chef to take on a key leadership role working across the Events & Conferencing Department.
The Events & Conferencing team is committed to delivering exceptional standards and outstanding service Crown wide. This is your opportunity to lead the team responsible for some of Victoria’s most prestigious events!
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience across large banquets and restaurants ideally in a 5-star resort or Casino operation.
- Experience and ability to lead large diverse teams and liaise with a wide range of stakeholders
- Proactive management skills, exceptional culinary skills and strong leadership
- High level of business acumen and strong financial knowledge
- Ability to rapidly adapt to change and lead team change processes
- Ability to maintain high and consistent food standards at all times
What we offer you:
- Attractive Salary package
- Free meals whilst on shift & laundered uniforms provided
- Positive work culture and work life balance
- Discounts in Crown restaurants, hotels and retail outlets
If you are seeking an exciting new challenge in your career and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our Crown team, Apply now.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks. You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check and a pre-employment assessment.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.
Applications close: Friday 2nd December 2022