Supply Supervisor - Warehouse
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Perth, we are passionate about ensuring that every visit is memorable. As the home of Perth's most luxurious hotel properties, Crown will offer you an opportunity to develop yourself in an environment driven to achieve outstanding service levels.
An exciting position has become available for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join the team in the Warehouse as a Warehouse Supervisor.
The Warehouse Supervisors together with the Warehouse Manager form the Warehouse Management team whose primary functions are to provide leadership and direction to the warehouse staff to provide safe, reliable, and efficient receipting, storage and distribution of goods, and cellar services across Crown Perth
Some of your duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Plan & coordinating available resources and taking active measures to reduce interruptions.
- Provide ongoing coaching, training, and performance management to staff.
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service & continually seek best practice opportunities within the supply area.
- Ensure the most efficient and effective processes are supplied.
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a warehouse environment supervising, coaching, and training staff.
- Ability to work to project schedules, priorities, and resources to deliver business outcomes.
- Awareness of change management principals.
- Demonstrable experience in the use of Personal Computers and Information Management Systems.
Applications close Thursday 1st December 2022
*Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Please be advised we may also consider your application against other suitable roles that become available over the next 6 months.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights, and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.