Food and Beverage Attendant - Events & Conferencing
Job Type: Casual
Food & Beverage Attendants - Events and Conferencing
Casual and Part Time Opportunities
If you have a strong passion and understanding of the hospitality industry and are able to deliver the exceptional customer service that Crown is renowned for then you will find a secure and prosperous career within Crown Melbourne.
We are currently seeking vibrant, enthusiastic and motivated Food & Beverage Attendants for the Crown Events & Conferencing team. In this role you will be exposed to an immense and exciting array of gala dinners, weddings, functions as well as major televised events and conferences. Shifts will be provided between Thursday to Sundays, so weekend availability is crucial!
Key Selection Criteria:
- Commitment and passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Exceptional grooming standards to meet 5 star expectations
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with guests at all levels
- Available to work around a 24/7 roster, Thursday - Sunday, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner shifts.
What we offer you:
- Free meals while on shift at our 24/7 employee restaurant
- High quality uniforms, tailored uniforms
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking
- Recognition for your talents and contribution
- Accredited training to eligible employees
If you’re seeking an exciting new career step and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our award-winning team, please submit your resume now.
Closing date for applications is Monday 5th December 2022