Food & Beverage Supervisor - Nobu
Job Type: Full time
NOBU - Food & Beverage Supervisor
Full Time Opportunity | Crown Melbourne
Melbourne’s very own Nobu offers stunning Yarra River views inside and out with its split-level venue featuring a sushi bar, private dining room, main restaurant downstairs and bar/tapas lounge upstairs!
As the world’s most recognised Japanese restaurant, Nobu is known for its innovative new-style Japanese cuisine and superb cocktails! Due to ever-increasing popularity, Nobu Melbourne is currently searching for a full time Restaurant Supervisor to join their dynamic and professional team!
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for the efficient operation of this fast-paced premium restaurant which provides world class wine, food and service to our guests. Leading by example with a hands-on approach you will support and develop a team who thrive in a high-pressure environment, whilst ensuring their engagement in the delivery of personalised and attentive customer service.
What you need:
- Demonstrated supervisory experience, preferable in a similar fine dining restaurant
- Understanding of Japanese cuisines and culture is advantageous
- Excellence in delivering exceptional customer service aligned to 5-star brand standards within hospitality
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced establishment
- Exceptional grooming standards
- Leadership qualities, to motivate and coach staff
- Strong time management and organisational skills
What we offer you:
- Recognition for your talents and contribution
- Free meals at work and other great benefits
- Attractive remuneration package
Please submit your application via our Crown Careers website
Applications Close: Midnight Monday 5th December 2022