Bell Captain | Crown Towers
Job Type: Full time
BELL CAPTAIN | PORTER SUPERVISOR
FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY
At Crown Resorts, employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act respectfully, we are passionate, we work together, and we do the right thing. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues or our community.
Crown Melbourne is home to three award winning world-class hotels, Crown Towers, Crown Promenade & Crown Metropol. All of which offer luxurious standards & facilities with an impeccable standard of customer service & attention to detail.
An exciting opportunity now exist for a people manager to join the Crown Towers team in the role of our Bell Captain. Leading and mentoring a team of Bell Attendants and Doorpersons, in this role you will need to be passionate about achieving the highest level of guest satisfaction through the modelling of exceptional customer service from the time of arrival to departure.
This role plays an integral part in the overall guest experience through leadership of delivery and retrieval of guest luggage, monitoring of the driveway and concierge duties.
What you need:
- Experience at a Management level
- Hotel experience highly advantageous
- Australian driver’s license is essential
- 5 star customer service skills with the ability to anticipate the needs of guests
- Excellent problem solving skills with the ability to make timely decisions
- Strong people leadership and delegation skills
- Ability to motivate and encourage others to work as a team to achieve business objectives
- Ability to work around a 24/7 rotational roster
- Experience with the OPERA Property Management System advantageous but not essential
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary package with the opportunity to grow your career
- Discounts with our hotel accommodation and dining
- Complimentary meals whilst on shift in our staff restaurant
- Uniform cleaned and provided for your every shift
As part of Crown's inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks. You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check and a pre-employment assessment.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.