Property Services Officer - Electrician
Job Type: Full time
Property Services Officer Electrician - Day
Crown Melbourne - Full-Time
Ranked among the top 20 most valuable brands in Australia, Crown Resorts is one of Australia’s most iconic tourist destinations and an employer of choice. Crown wholly owns and operates two of Australia’s leading integrated resorts - Crown Melbourne and Crown Perth.
An exciting opportunity to work within the Crown Maintenance Department in the position of Property Services Officer – Rotating Shift Electrician has become available. In this role, you will be working in a multi skilled position within a small team of electricians and plumbers and will be responsible for ongoing maintenance and repairs of building plant & equipment, Gaming and kitchen equipment, assets and other building infrastructure and assets at Crown.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Routine maintenance activities across the property and associated areas including gaming, kitchens, hotels and much more
- Delivering a quality customer experience at all times
- Undertaking preventative maintenance
- Managing priorities and completing work orders
- Servicing a range of technologies within the properties
- Communicating and liaising with internal customers
- Following established health and safety policies and procedures, and identify health and safety risks
- Reporting of maintenance work required
To be successful, you will need:
- To be a registered A Class Electrician
- Significant experience in a similar role in a large complex
- Experience in a maintenance role is highly desirable
- The ability to go the extra mile to achieve an outstanding result and service excellence in a high-pressure environment and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in providing exceptional Customer Service
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Casino Special Employee Licence (required Police Check and Credit Check)
We offer you the opportunity to work within a large and talented team within a superior and vibrant brand. If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers.
Applications close: Midnight Sunday 29th of Januaray 2023
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.