Cellar & Co and Fidels Retail Manager
Job Type: Full time
Retail Store Manager - Crown Cellar & Co
CROWN MELBOURNE | Full Time Opportunity
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities.
Crown Cellar & Co offers a wide range of bespoke beverages and gift ideas such as premium glassware, wine reference books and more. Encompassing a selection of the finest wines and spirits offered by Crown’s globally acclaimed restaurants such as Nobu and Bistro Guillaume – Crown Cellar & Co offers a taste of Crown’s most loved wines in the comfort of your own home.
A unique opportunity has arisen for a self-motivated and passionate individual to lead the tight knit team at in the role of Retail Manager. In this role you report to the Director of Wine and be responsible for the day to day operations (including the online store content creation, promotions, and order management), enhancing the customer experience, achieving budget and maximising revenue.
Some responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Previous experience in a retail/hospitality/cellar door management role
- Specialist up-to-date knowledge & passion in premium wine/spirits and cigars, with the ability to manage product offering, host tastings and activations
- Proven ability to drive the development strategy for the outlets & online store – including marketing & logistics
- Advanced customer service skills with the ability to make recommendations & create memorable experiences
- Exceptional leadership skills with the proven ability to coach and mentor a specialist team
What we offer you:
- Recognition for your talents and contributions
- Free meals at work, complex wide discounts
- Attractive remuneration package
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion & diversity strategy, we encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders & abilities.
Applications Close: Midnight Sunday 29th January 2023