Front Office Supervisor - Crown Towers Perth
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created when we work together.
As a Front Office Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising the daily operations of the Front Desk while ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and maintaining professional standards. Reporting to the Front Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing the shift ensuring check-in and check-out services are provided to guests and visitors to Crown Towers in accordance with established service standards.
- Hotel operations experience
- Understanding of Hotel Property Management Systems
- Strong computer skills – particularly Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level service standards and requirements
- Proven display of high commitment to improving Customer Service
- Passionate about inspiring team members and improving/developing their skills
- Ability to liaise with a range of stakeholders
- Strong time management, attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- Demonstrated conflict resolution skills
- Hotel operations experience in a supervisory role
- Experience using OPERA (Hotel Property Management System)
If you would like to see the Position Description for the full list of duties and selection criteria of the position, please call Recruitment on 08 9362 8827. To apply, go to www.crownperth.com.au/careers
Applications close 16th February 2023, *Crown Perth reserves the right to progress with candidates prior to the closing date of this advertisement, with this in mind this position may be filled prior to the closing date.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.