Chef de Partie - Banquets
Job Type: Full time
Chef de Partie
Banquets - Garde Manger
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues or the broader community.
Crown has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our Garde Manger team. The Garde Manger Department is responsible for cold production items for various Crown outlets and for Events and Conferencing.
This is your opportunity to join the team responsible for some of Victoria's most prestigious events!
About the Role:
- Exposure in high volume events & conferencing or banqueting environment
- Experience in supervising a large team is advantageous
- Strong leadership and delegation skills
- Ability to work as a part of a team environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and have the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to maintain high and consistent standards
- Understanding of food safety standards and HACCP
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary package
- Free meals every shift
- Fitted Chef uniform provided and laundered by Crown
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking
If you are seeking an exciting new career step and believe you have the skills and experience required to excel as part of our Crown team, click apply now to submit your resume.
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Crown conducts pre-employment checks throughout the Recruitment process including police checks. You may also be subject to further checks including an international police check, working rights check and a pre-employment assessment.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.
Applications Close: Monday 6th February 2023