Theatre Head Technical Operator - Lighting
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created when we work together. As the Theatre Head Technical Operator – Lighting you will assist the Theatre Technical Manager with coordinating in-house lighting resources, the BOH lighting team, lighting technical requirements for touring shows, rostering and act as a senior point of contact for the Theatre lighting team. The position will also be involved in recruitment of staff as well as maintaining records of assets, training, and documentation throughout the Theatre. You will also be responsible for consistently delivering a high quality of service and ensuring legal compliance and risk management are maintained in all Theatre back of house operations.
- Tertiary qualification in Theatre lighting or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years senior technical lighting experience with emphasis on Theatre Stage Productions
- 1 year experience in administrative functions including rostering, register creation/maintenance
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to analyse problems, troubleshoot and identify and implement appropriate solutions
- Demonstrate staff supervision skills including recruitment and selection, induction, performance
- evaluation and discipline
- Strong leadership skills.
- Knowledge of and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety, Equal Opportunity, and Ethical practice
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organisational ability including time management, task prioritisation and resource scheduling
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Forklift and EWP License
- Working @ Heights Accreditation
- Intermediate Riggers Ticket
- Experience in the use of CAD
For more information about this position please contact Recruitment on 9362 8099.
Applications Close COB 3 February 2023
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.