Food & Beverage Supervisor - Crown Food Court - New Venue Opportunity!
Job Type: Full time
Crown Food Court - New Venue Opportunity!
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Full Time Opportunity | Crown Melbourne
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities.
Located on our busy ground level food court, this exciting new Vietnamese style takeaway shop will be renowned for offering both convenience and affordability. Open 7 days, this venue will offer fast paced counter service for a variety of delicious Pho Noodle Soups and Vietnamese snacks.
With its opening right around the corner, this casual style venue is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Food & Beverage Supervisor to lead the team to success.
Reporting into the Assistant Manager, the Supervisor will have a hands on approach, support the efficient operation of this high volume service environment and provide optimum customer service to all. They will thrive in a very fast paced environment, have an eye for detail and be self-motivated in running a busy Takeaway.
What you need:
- Demonstrated supervisory or leadership experience, preferable in a similar retail, counter service or fast paced venue
- Passion for the hospitality industry, demonstrated with sound product knowledge
- Excellence in delivering exceptional customer service at all times
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced establishment
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with all guests
- Leadership qualities, to motivate and coach staff
- Basic understanding of financials such as COGs and labour costs, preferred but not essential
What we offer you:
- Free staff meals at our 24/7 staff buffet
- Up to 25% discounts across F&B & Hotels
As part of Crown’s workplace inclusion and diversity strategy, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Applications Close: Midnight, Monday 6th February 2023