Executive General Manager Security
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Resorts, our purpose is simple. Together, we create exceptional experiences with respect and care for our communities. Our employees embrace our company values through our behaviours. We act with integrity, we care, we strive for excellence and we work together. We uphold these values in every interaction, whether it be with customers, our colleagues, or the broader community.
We have an excellent leadership opportunity within our Security team for an Executive General Manager Security. Under the direction of the Group Executive Manager Security, this role is accountable for leading and delivering a culture of safe, secure, and friendly customer focussed Security Services at Crown Perth through appropriate management of the Security Operations, Investigations & Emergency Management (including medics) areas.
Our core values underpin our professional behaviours and expected standards at the workplace. As a leader, you will be expected to maintain a positive team culture by developing and implementing strategies to engage the team and foster strong working relationships.
- Recognised qualifications in Security Operations
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in operational management
- Experience in dealing with financial reports & statistics
- Ability to develop and maintain high level stakeholder relationships
- Experience working within a Casino, or similar industry experience
- Strong organisation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to plan and prioritise heavy workloads
- High level and understanding of personnel and performance management practices
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast paced and busy environment
Applications close Tuesday 21st February 2023. *Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Please be advised we may also consider your application against other suitable roles that become available over the next 6 months.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.