Job Type: Casual
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created by being passionate and working together. As a Fitness Advisor you will be responsible for delivering safe and effective training sessions for all fitness levels and ages. With the guidance of the Leisure & Fitness Supervisor, you will assist in the creation of program writing and delivery for medium and large group fitness sessions. Our range of leisure facilities will allow you to provide a high quality customer service experience in line with Crown Towers standards.
This is a casual position and will rotate across both Crown Towers and Crown Metropol Perth.
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Senior First Aid qualification
- Demonstrated experience as a Personal Trainer
- Display sound knowledge of the Health and Fitness Industry
- Competency with providing recommendations and confidently talk about client requirements
- Previous experience in group fitness training
- Demonstrated experience in providing nutritional recommendations
- Working With Children’s Check
- Diploma of Nutrition or relevant qualification
For more information about this position please contact Recruitment on 9362 8827.
Applications close 8th February 2023 *Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQA+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you.