Gaming Product Coordinator - Gaming Machines
Job Type: Full time
At Crown Perth memorable experiences are created by being passionate and working together. Crown Perth is searching for a meticulous individual to join our Gaming Product team as a Full Time Gaming Product Coordinator. This role functions as a key resource and subject matter expert, providing accurate advice and support to Gaming Managers and employees in relation to Gaming Product.
Focusing on Inventory control, transportation and storage of assets whilst being able to complete the scheduling of works and compliance audits, the Gaming Product Coordinator will assist in the timely implementation of Gaming product initiatives and product changes.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in an administrative/logistics role within a regulated environment
- Advanced level proficiency of Microsoft suite products, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Clear and articulate written and oral communication skills
- Adaptability to last minute changes and business requirements
- Impeccable time management and ability to work under pressure
- Extensive customer service experience
- Forklift license is desirable
- Ability to work in both individual and team capacities
- A strong commitment to WH&S policies and procedures
- Previous experience with Gaming Machines is desirable
- Previous experience in warehouse operations is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in a highly regulated environment is desirable
The successful candidate will also be required to obtain a National Police Clearance and a Casino Employee License from the Department of Local Government Sport and Cultural Industries.
Applications Close COB Monday 27th March 2023*Crown Perth reserve the right to review and progress with potential candidates before the application closing date. Please note, there is a possibility this position may be filled within this timeframe.
Our Crown Community celebrates uniqueness and embraces diversity. We welcome the creativity, insights and experiences from people of different race, age, religion, cultural background, gender, people with disability, people who identify as LGBTIQ+ and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander; people like you