Technical Officer-Electrical Compliance
Job Type: Full time
At CS Energy we’re big enough to power change and small enough to empower you to make it happen.
Our vision is to be an Australian energy leader, renowned for our safe, reliable and affordable energy solutions. And we have a clear strategy to help us get there.
This includes continuing to deliver on our core business to generate and sell electricity; playing our part in powering Australian homes and businesses. We’re also looking to the future – diversifying our products, services, and technologies to stay competitive in an evolving market. And we’re delivering our strategy within a culture that puts safety first.
As we transform our business, we are empowering our people to explore new ways of thinking and working. It’s an exciting time to join an organisation that truly values unique perspectives.
In the role of Technical Officer – Electrical Compliance you will be accountable for providing support to electrical work at Callide Power Station to ensure it complies with all legislative requirements.
The role is responsible for performing the duties and responsibilities of the Qualified Technical Person and HVAD Nominated Person as well as be responsible for general compliance and reporting within the business.
Our preferred candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Current Electrical work licence
- Relevant competencies in electrical equipment in hazardous areas
- Certified to conduct compliance inspection of single-phase LV electrical installations
- Certified to conduct compliance inspection of LV electrical installations with demand exceeding 100 A per phase
- Certified to apply currency of safe working practices and compliance verification of electrical installations
- Certified to manage compliance of hazardous areas.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience within power station environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), SAP and TRIM or other document management system
- Excellent written and verbal communication capability
- Well developed organisational and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Ability to engage with and foster strong relationships with a broad variety of stakeholders
This is your chance to influence CS Energy’s future success. You will enjoy the support of a committed and engaged team who share a genuine ambition to transform CS Energy’s business.
Energy is changing, and so are we. If you’re ready to be a part of it, apply now!
You can apply for this position in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload your CV
- Click on Submit
JOB CLOSING DATE
8 December 2022