Job Type: Full time
CS Energy is a Queensland energy company that has more than 500 employees, operates two power stations and has a trading portfolio of 3,535 megawatts. CS Energy's core business is the generation and sale of electricity in the National Electricity Market, dispatching 30 per cent of Queensland's electricity output.
CS Energy is proud to foster an environment that builds respect, promotes inclusiveness, celebrates diversity and embraces the unique skills and qualities of all our employees. Reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process will be supplied to those who require additional support.
As the Software Developer, you will be a key member of the IT Team dedicated to our Revenue Strategy business which comprises of Energy Trading, Retail, Market Outlook and Analytics functions. You will be responsible for providing technical development and support capability for ongoing enhancements, new projects and day-to-day support of systems, data, tools and technologies several of which are Business critical.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or adjacent field
Strong understanding and proficiency in:
- Different database environments i.e. Oracle, Snowflake, MS SQL
- Data Analytics tools such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI
- Code repository tools i.e. Git, GitHub
Nice to have exposure to other technologies and environments such as:
- Integrations: DELL Boomi, Matillion
- CI/CD: Azure DevOps, GoCD
- Tracking: Atlassian Suite, Microsoft Suite (TFS, DevOps)
- Delivery Approach: Agile SCRUM or Kanban
- CI/CD Deployment and Release
- Data Analysis and Modelling
- Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies
- The ability to learn new technologies quickly
- The ability to communicate complex procedures to others
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join an Energy Market Leader championing the transition to a greener future
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Committed to invest and develop our people
You can apply for this position in 3 easy steps:
- Complete the application form below
- Upload your CV
- Click on Submit
JOB CLOSING DATE
8 Feb 2023