Talent Acquisition Case Specialist
Job Type: Full time
Acknowledgement of Country
CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. View our vision towards reconciliation
- Use your customer first people skills to support our researchers do their best science
- Join a great team onboarding people to CSIRO
- We offer new ways of working in a flexible/hybrid working environment
The Talent Acquisition Team play an important role in creating an environment that enables CSIRO people to do the best science of their lives. Our People Transformation is a new program of work that is designed to reimagine the way that the People function delivers support to people and leaders at CSIRO, to provide outstanding people experiences that are more integrated, simplified and customer centric.
Our Talent Services team are seeking a TA Case Specialist with experience in delivering recruitment and onboarding services, who has a strong People First customer focus. As a Case Specialist, you will provide consultative advice and support to our stakeholders and new employees and affiliates joining the organisation. You will be responsible for the preparation of offers, initiating relocation and background verification services, provision of visa sponsorship and compliance monitoring, resolve enquiries and deliver continuous improvement through automation.
Your duties will include:
- Deliver prompt onboarding services with a people first customer focus ensuring new people have the best possible start with CSIRO
- Interpret and apply relevant legislation, acts, People frameworks and policies/procedures to support hiring managers in appointing CSIRO staff and engaging Affiliates
- Manage employment offers, Affiliate agreements & associated ‘inbound’ support services
- Be responsible for general immigration requests, including submission of CSIRO sponsored nominations and ensuring ‘right to work’ compliance
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition Partners and People Business Partners to ensure a seamless, high touch and efficient onboarding experience.
- Complete quality checks of case records, ensuring compliance with policy, identify and escalate risk or compliance issues to the Talent Acquisition Services Manager
- Maintain Success Factors, People Connect and SAP HR with real time updates, relating to individual people profiles, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly & accessible by authorised team members
- Understand Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)/Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and seek support and information to meet team targets
- Collaborate with all members of talent acquisition to support strategic initiatives, providing time, skills and effort to projects, ad hoc work assignments and other business demands as directed by talent acquisition senior managers and executive
Location: Canberra or Brisbane preferred; other major cities may be considered.
Salary: AU$68,148 - AU$86,733 per annum plus up to 15.4% superannuation
Tenure: Specified term of 2 years, Full-time
To be considered you will need:
- Experience in providing people first customer service, responding to queries, and identifying flexible solutions to deliver quality outcomes
- Well-developed organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple streams of work, collaborate with others and be adaptable to changing requirements
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders both internal and external to CSIRO
- Proven ability to use HR technology platforms, confidently use digital workplace tools and be technically proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Demonstrated professional and respectful behaviours and attitudes in a collaborative environment and behaviours aligned to the CSIRO Values
- Experience in HR systems including Success Factors and SAP preferred but not essential
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
Applications for this position are open to Australian/New Zealand Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents. Appointment to this role is subject to provision of a national police check and may be subject to other security/medical/character requirements.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
7 December 2022, 11:00pm AEDT